Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Leaning Journey Activity 2

For the second activity we had to write about our hometown and what makes it special. We had to put some adjectives to write about our hometown.

Auckland is a magnificent place to be apart of and It is called the city of sails. Auckland has a great view up the sky tower because it is high and you can see the sun set.  Panmure is my hometown, Panmure is special to me because it is a calm place. It is nice and quiet but some time at night you can hear car going through. It is also special because it makes me happy and because there is lots of polite people.
   

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aung Naing,

    You did an awesome job of describing your hometown to me. Auckland is also my hometown and I feel so lucky to live in such a cool city! Panmure is a lovely suburb to live in and it is great that there are lots of polite people that live there.

    The Sky Tower is such an amazing building! Have you ever been to the top of it? I remember that I once did when I was younger but I haven't been in many years.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aung Naing!
    I really like your description of your hometown. I can relate because I live in Auckland too. How long did it take you to complete this activity?
    Keep up the great work! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Aung Naing,
    That's great you have made a start on the summer learning journey and is blogging some activities on your blog. Next time remember to add more writing to your blurb. Auckland is a small city in New Zealand. I have lived in New Zealand, Auckland my whole life.

    Keep it up Aung Naing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aung Naing,

    What an amazing blog post from you. I really enjoyed reading your description about your own hometown. I'd like to know more about your hometown. You have used outstanding and strong words to describe your hometown.

    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aung Naing...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete