Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

This is my Zoo story.

When we went on the Zoo trip I liked the spider monkey, the lion, cheetah, serval, seal, Lizards, red panda, Alligator and the Tiger. The spider monkey ate bananas and all of the  spider monkeys were good at climbing. We saw the flamingoes. They had long legs. Burma the elephant was sucking the wood. We were having morning tea by the Burma elephant. Burma elephant was fat like a big man. We saw the baboon family come out with the baby. The baboon baby tried to run away but the mummy baboon stood on it’s tail. The baboon’s bottoms were pink like marshmallows. It was fun at the Zoo.

I saw the turtle eating carrots.The orangutans were hairy. After the orangutan we went to see the Alligator. I learnt that the Alligator have a square and fatter mouth. The crocodile has a triangular mouth. We had lunch. After we walked past the alligator, Laura came to talk to us. We went back to the orangutan enclosure with Laura. We went to see the Galapagos Tortoises. They were very big. At the end of the tour we went to see the Tiger called Monique. I had a fun time at the zoo. I loved seeing the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment