Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

My Recount


Beginning - this includes your hook. Start your recount with an exciting beginning that captures your audience interest levels
Wow!!!!!! I was so excited to went to the Mt Albert wave pool first we went to the kfc and we ate  at a table I got was chips, potato Shmat. after we ate at kfc we went to wave pools.        

Ensure your recount covers the orientation: When, Where, Who, What, Why and How

Set your recount out in a clear logical order and in paragraphs

Write in the past tense

Use lots of adjectives - (describing words) personal thoughts and feelings

Language Features such as similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia

Use connectives
When we went inside the wave pool we got changed and we went inside the wave pool there were so many waves. Then I went on the water side. It was so dark in the water slide. Then we went in the hot pool to. Rest after the hot pool we say at the wave pool at 7.00 o’clock.We went to the pak'nsave to buy  sauce, ham, cheese and we make a  pizza at sam's house in my pizza was ham, cheese after we eat the pizza we play a game call uno , the big people win all the time I am bad at uno after that we hug tobe the dog                     
Conclusion
Sums up how you felt about the experience.




and we went home to sleep.
This is my Recount about going to the wave pool

No comments:

Post a Comment