Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

My recount about Trick Treating

Aung Naing


Yippee!! I shouted loudly inside my body when I went to a party on Halloween. I went to the party with Bex and Sam. It was fun at trick or treating we got lot of candies. I got 3 hot dogs and they were delicious and my tummy wasn’t full yet. Then I had game, in there were lots of blocks and I had to throw a ball at the blocks and knock the down. We get so candies after the party we went to Sam’s house and we played Monopoly and I won.

I went home with San kyaw, Bex and Sam. When we got home we ate all the candies they were delicious and my big brother were still trick treating with their friends. My big brothers San Tat and Pah Nwee got lots of candies than me and San kyaw. After trick treating my brother’s friend had a sleepover at my house.   

It was a great time going trick treating with friends and I wish to go trick treating with my whole family. That was fantastic experience.

1 comment: