Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Guess what I been doing In the Holiday

Remembering our summer holiday

Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday.
Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.


I heard people talking to each other while walking up the mountain.


I heard a cow saying moooooooooo but there are a lot of cow poo.
I saw blackberries up high.
I felt the squashy blackberry in my hand like a ball.
 
I felt the thorn like a sharp knife after I ate one blackberry.
 
I wondered if blackberries grow quickly.


I wondered will they be more berries next time.


L.I Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers



For writing we had to do seven sentences I heard , I heard, I saw , I felt , I felt , I wondered , I wondered and we had to write about our holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment