Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Leap Of Faith - Narrative

Leap Of Faith

The sun had setted and then out came the moon, it shines over me and my friends. All around us it began to get darker and darker as I imagined in my mind what it would be like to be enjoying the night flying. Tonight I was going to fly for the first time, I felt very nervous. I was afraid to take my leap of faith.

A strong gust of wind blew behind me, then I started to shake a lot. That's when I told myself that I was scared to fly for the first time. I felt more nervous than before. I just wanted to get rid of this feeling, so I put one leg up and then a gust of wind blew at me slowly. My talons were shaking and that's when I was starting to freak out. I knew I had to be brave so I told myself that I can do it. I held my breath and leapt off the edge of the branch, and dived into the blank sky. “I did it I can fly now, I am not afraid to do this anymore”.

The wind picked me up, then I spread out my wings like an angel. I felt the icy air on my feathers, it reminded me that I needed to control my wings. So I started flapping them to get the icy air off my feathers. I couldn't believe what I was doing, for the first time I started to control my wings to be able to fly. I was so amazed at what I did. So I set out looking for my favourite snack.
_________________________________________________________________________________
This term we have been learning how to write narratives. I have written a narrative called the Leap Of Faith. By doing this, it helped me put in more powerful words in my narrative. I really enjoyed this activity because it helped me improve my skills at writing narratives. Next time I want to make sure I add more information in my narrative.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aung Naing
    like the way that you written down thing's about you as youself as a owl. And tell more about the owls like facts but you it still great . how did you flap your wing's like angle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aung Naing

    You are doing great and keep up the hard work.
    From Dad

    ReplyDelete