Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

DigiTech: Week 4


This week for tech we did Digi Tech and in Digi Tech we finished off our animated stories about going to the park I didn't finished because Some prat I didn't know how to do it. If I had a chance to do it again I would not do it again because it is too hard to do and the step is difficult for me. I would not change my animated stories because I like it this way.       

This is an example of an animated story that I recreated using Scratch.

The compnents used to recreate this story include:

Sprites (For Characters).
Backdrops (For backgrounds).
Dialogue (So sprites can speak to each other).

The codes that I used to recreate this story include:

  • Event scripts (The start of the story). 
  • Event scripts (Then the start of the next sequence).
  • Look scripts (To allow the sprites to talk in the animated story). 
  • Look scripts (To change the backdrops).
  • Control scripts (To put pauses into our animation).
  • Motion (To move the sprites).


No comments:

Post a Comment