Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing


Last week was math week, for math week we did about scale drawing. The first thing that we did was learning what is an enlargement, ratio 1:2 and a scale factor. After that we went off to look for a picture to send to the teacher and when we were finish doing that we went to get a practice sheet to do after the teacher printed our picture to do. I was doing Deku form my hero academia. After that we did a grid on the small piece of paper after that we went to get the A4 paper. After that we did a grid on the A4 paper. Then we stared drawing when we were done drawing we stared to colour them in. When I was done coloring we glued the drawing on a colour paper and we made labels to put it on our colour paper. It was my first time doing it and I think I did great, the best part was the drawing because I like to draw. What I found hard was doing the coloring because I am bad at coloring. Next time I will do a hard one because I want to challenge myself to draw a difficult scale drawing.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Aung Naing.
    Your design of Deku, is amazing and very well made. The colours you have used resembles the photo a lot and the shading is very well done. Did you want to change your image, or leave it as it is? Also, I like how instead of leaving it a white colour for the skin you used the actual skin colour for Deku. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawing Aung you have outstanding art skills and it rely looks like Deku and I love the way that you have drawn all the little details added into your drawing. What was the things that you have found had to draw? What can you do better next time that you do something that relates to art? Is there something you wont to change for ext time? Keep out the outstanding work =)

    ReplyDelete