Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Writing Explanation

Why would I be an asset to my new school?

When I go to my new school I am going to take everything that I learnt here and take it with me on my journey. For example I am going to take all the maths strategies that I learnt here with me so I use them when I am stuck on a hard question.

I would also take my sportsmanship and teamwork with me when I join a sport team in my new school. I will be a team player and cheer them on, even if I’m not on the field or court. I would also do my best, train hard, try not to let my team down. If we lose I won’t get angry but I will wish the other team good luck.

I would get involved with the learning and sharing ideas if I am in a group. I will listen to what people have to say about the work that we are doing, and if someone is not involved get them involved with the learning. I am also going to join in things that I don’t like and just deal with it.

I am also going to take my respect, kindness and empathy with me. That means I am going to be kind to other people, show respect by listening to the teacher and do as I am told. When someone is upset I will look after them and listen to what they have to say or what is happening.

When I start my next school I am going to wake up earlier everyday and look smart. I will continue to come to school on time and turn on my brain on so I get ready for school work. I am going to meet new friends and try not to be shy to say hello to people I don’t know. I will try my best and will work hard in all my subjects. I am really excited and can’t wait to start my new learning journey.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today for Writing I wrote a explanation about why would I be an asset to my new school. In my explanation it talked about what I am bring with me when I go to a new school. I talked about the strategies that I would use if a am stuck. I also talked about showing sportsmanship, teamwork, respect, kindness and empathy.       

No comments:

Post a Comment