Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Agents of Change


This week we wrote our ways to become agents of change. It is like setting our goal to success and understating more things. We looked at how we could be agents of change in our own 2018 leaning journey. My goal this year to become an agent of change, is that I want to be successful at reading and I will go to the Panmure library every week to get better at reading and understanding more English vocabulary. To learn hard words that I can’t say or don’t know how to pronounce. I want to get better at my spelling when I write information on my blog posts and my digital learning objects (DLO). I got help by my friend Jack, he helped me draw the pictures, and check my work and my blurb.
           



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aung Naing,
    I really like your Agent Of Change goal, and the blurb you wrote. Thank you for adding in the last sentence to your blurb, it's great that your acknowledging, my help. You've made a great change already, and have already learnt a lot of new words, pronunciations, and ways to spell certain words. I hope that you can stick to your goal until the very end of the year. Quick question, will you also try to search up meanings and pronunciations at home, instead of school and the library?

    You've done a great job Aung Naing!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete