Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Let me tell you something about the winter Olympics

Let me tell you about the winter Olympics
The Olympics is an event that you play different sports, yet 92 countries came to South Korea Pyongyang to compete with different people and started at the 9th , until February 2018, and ended at February 25 2018. People try their best and practiced to get a gold medal, silver medal and bronze medal. At some sport people had teams, like ice hockey, curling. The slogan is passion connected. The winter Olympic logo is a symbol of earth, heaven,  and people gathering or getting together. The value for the Olympics people are respect , confident, and attitude. the values are like doing the right thing and making sure that you don't cheat.

          



Today for writing we did Let me tell you something about the winter Olympics. I did it with a pair name josh we collaborate with each other and first we made one google doc and share it to our partner and for the title was our name and Let me tell you. We wrote it on a google doc and it was Let me tell you about the winter Olympics. When we done we went on the mat and face each other and talk to each other and then face back to back and write the information in turn. It was fun doing it because we did it in five minute and it can help me write faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment